Last updated 10th May 2018
Protecting Your Privacy
At Lough Neagh Fishermen’s Co-operative Society (LNFCS), we are 100% committed to protecting the privacy of our subscribers. We totally appreciate and respect how important privacy is. If you have any questions about how we Protect Your Privacy, drop us a line at email@example.com
How we use your information
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, we will only store your name and e-mail address. We will retain this information for as long as you remain subscribed. We will use this information to send you marketing information regarding latest news, events and recipes. From time to time, we will issue newsletters to keep you up-to-date with activities related to our company.
You have a lot of rights relating to your personal information:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used (like this notice!)
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office https://www.ico.org.uk/
How to stop marketing messages from LNFCS
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any email you receive from us; or
- By contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Once you do this, we will delete the information we hold on you and ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the LNFCS website or other LNFCS services, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes.
How to contact us
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact our team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
You can contact us by dropping us a line at email@example.com or else through the website. Or if you’d like to, you can write to us at:
Lough Neagh Fishermen’s Co-operative Society