How would you like to win 2 tickets to join our next Tasty Tour on Friday 21st June 2019?
To be in for a chance to win, comment on the original Lough Neagh Fishermen’s post, let us know your favourite Lough Neagh fish and how you like to eat it!
We will choose one winner at random and announce the results on Friday 14th June 2019 at 3pm.
Don’t forget to tell your friends and family, who would also love a chance to enter.
Remember to follow/like our page to ensure you don’t miss out on our winner announcement!
To find out more about the tour, please click here.
(Bookings can be made on this link so tickets are available for sale on this tour until 2pm Thurs 20th June)
Terms & conditions apply.
- You must be aged 18 years or over to enter this competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win.
- One winner will be chosen at random. We will inform the winner by commenting on our original competition post. The winner is permitted to bring along one friend or family member.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to inform us of any medical condition that requires attention or medication and any specific dietary requirements, before your tour commences.
- If you are successful, you must be available to attend the Tasty Tour at 10am on Friday 21st June. The tour lasts approx 90 mins – 2 hours. The tour is not transferable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash.
- You must make your own way to our site, Lough Neagh Fishermen’s Co-operative, 4 Bannside, Toomebridge, Co Antrim.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other social network. You are providing your information to Lough Neagh Fishermen’s Co-operative, and not to Facebook or any other social network. The information you provide will be used for this competition only and therefore will not be shared with any other party outside Lough Neagh Fishermen’s Co-operative and will not used for other purposes in future dealings.
- During your tour, with your consent, we may take photographs and films of you (as part of a group) and these may be posted on our website, social media pages and/or brochures and/or advertising and publicity material without obtaining any further consent or payment in respect of such photographs and/or films
- GOOD LUCK!