Lough Neagh Perch Thai Red Curry The Perfect Winter Warmer
- 200ml Coconut Milk
- 250g Perch Fillets
- Dry Chilli Seasoning
- 3 Tsp Thai Curry Paste
- 1 Red Pepper
- Half an onion
- Serve with rice of your choice
This dish is very simple to make an can be cooked in under 15mins!
- In a pan lightly fry onions and peppers with a splash of oil.
- Mix in the Thai curry paste and continue stirring until paste is fully mixed through the ingredients.
- Once the paste is fully mixed in, add the perch fillets and slightly fry for 1 min.
- Add in the coconut milk and dry seasoning and let everything simmer for 10 mins.
- Serve piping hot with rice